Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• niharya
    replied
    yah i did have one when i was a kid but when our house got burned all my VHS are all gone... anyway ill give you something here it is...

Leave a comment:

• Tam
    replied
    I get the impression ET is definitely a male. That's why he and Elliot share such a special bond.....and ET looks like a truckie in that flannel shirt when he's drunk, hehe. Love it. I actually read the book ET and the sequel book called The Green Planet...ET is a botanist at his home planet.

Leave a comment:

• Tallulah
    replied
    My mum and dad took my sister and I to the pictures to see this - I must have been about 8 or 9 at the time, which would have made my sister about 4 or 5.

Mum had a new sheepskin coat (when they were all the rage! We weren't as P.C. then!) and my sister cried all over the sleeve of Mums new coat. The stains were still there when Mum gave the coat away a couple of years ago!

Leave a comment:

• SpiralCoolStuff
    replied
    Thats somthing i never thought of....if E.T was a boy or girl lol

Leave a comment:

• Snakeystew
    replied
    Nah, Elliot is.

Leave a comment:

• Elleth Faewen
    replied
    Originally posted by Snakeystew
    I still have the original video release of it. It's an absolute classic - along with Close Encounters.

Did you know it was originally going to be titled: A Boys Life?
    Never heard of that. Does that mean E.T. is a boy?

Leave a comment:

• SpiralCoolStuff
    replied
    I really should buy this on DVD or somthing. I've seen it on tv quite a few times and i always get so choked up at the end when ET finaly goes home*sniffs* And am i the only one who thinks ET is adorable?

Leave a comment:

• Snakeystew
    replied
    I still have the original video release of it. It's an absolute classic - along with Close Encounters.

Did you know it was originally going to be titled: A Boys Life?

Leave a comment:

• mummybear
    replied
    I did have a copy of ET taped from the TV but I think I taped over it...

I loved ET as a child but over the years I find I'm somewhat cold on the movie now. I don't know why.

Leave a comment:

• remember
    replied
    Not anymore but they show it on TV every year or so. I remember the first time I saw it my Dad had got hold of a dodgy pirate copy from somewhere. It had been filmed in a cinema on a Cine camera and had people's heads at the bottom of the screen - dreadful. I didn't see it properly until many years later.

Leave a comment:

• psplounge
    started a topic E.t.

E.t.

Does anyone have a copy of this movie still?
    Its a classic!
Working...
X