Ad_Forums-Top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can anyone help me found out what this was?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can anyone help me found out what this was?

Back in the late 90’s or early 2000’s, I remember seeing either a film or a tv series where the only thing I can really recall is a young blonde woman with long hair turning around and screaming.

The next thing I saw what that she was pushed into what I think was a coat hanger hook on the back of a door.

Or it was implied that that’s what was going to happen ad you saw her hooked on the door in the next scene.

I will also mention that where she was it was dark/nighttime, and I have a strong feeling that it was British, though it could have been American or Canadian.

I’m sorry I don’t have more information, and I certainly can’t name any actors or actresses either but I’m hoping someone will recognise it.

Also the film or tv series could have been older than the 90’s or 2000’s.

It could have come out in the 70’s or 80’s and was shown again in the 90’s/2000’s.

Could it be Texas chainsaw massacre the next generation? This was made in 1995 and There was a scene where a woman with brown hair got put on a hook through her back by Leatherface
    it stars Matthew McConaughey and Zenee Zellweger

Comment

Or could be Texas chainsaw massacre original from 1974, there was a hook scene in that too. hope this helps you

Comment

Thank you for posting! I’ll check these movies out

Comment

Working...
        X