• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh yes The Munsters

Comment

Just William

Comment

Originally posted by beccabear67 View Post
        Oh... Banana Splits... there were so many sub shows within that show! There was a serial named Danger Island, a bit like Freewheelers I think, and some strange cross between live actors and cartoons with Mark Twain's Tom Sawyer, Huckleberry Finn and Becky Thatcher. Then the regular cartoons I remember were Wally Gator, Secret Squirrel (and Morocco Mole), Winsome Witch (her broom was a character), Precious Pup (and a Granny), Hillbilly Bears, Squiddly Diddly, Atom Ant, Touche Turtle (and Dum-Dum dog)... I'm not sure I can remember more that those, which is more than i thought I could! They were all along the lines of Top Cat.

I loved Little House On the Prairie but eventually it got worn out and the later ones didn't seem as good somehow, probably where they started really going away from the original books written by the real Laura Ingalls-Wilder.

As you can see I was pretty much of the generation raised by the television set!
        Banana Splits ! I loved danger island ( oh, oh chongo!) and the cartoon where the family shrunk themselves in a dune buggy. There was also a bit now and again that showed the entertaining traffic cops directing the cars in an amusing way…loved that.

Comment

My favorite was The Ghost & Mrs. Muir

Comment

Beverley Hillbillies lol

Comment

Working...
            X