Looney Tunes Videos late 80s early 90s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looney Tunes Videos late 80s early 90s

Trying to find a couple of videos I had as a child around the late 80s early 90s. Both contained cartoons from Looney Tunes and Merrie Melodies.

One video I remember had a blue background covered with balloons, inside each balloon was one of the characters, e.g. Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck, Sylvester and Tweety. I think it was called something along the lines of Birthday collection.

The other had a dark green cover with the characters appearing through a large circle in the centre. I have no idea what that one was called.

The cartoons I remember are listed here

Conrad the Sailor
    Ain't that Ducky
    Bedtime for Sniffles
    Duck Soup to Nuts
    Hiawatha Rabbit Hunt
    Hollywood Daffy
    What's Cookin Doc?

I wouldn't be able to say which ones where on which video, but I managed to find these on youtube and remember them as clear as day. Want to find the videos to see which others cartoons were on them.

I've tried searching through the warner bros looney tunes VHS collection, but haven't had any luck. I have heard that a large number of cartoons never had their copyright renewed so a lot of them are in the public domain and were released on cheap compilation videos.

Any information would be very grateful. Even if you own a copy of either if you could just send me a list of what cartoons are featured.
Working...
X