Help please - Highway

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help please - Highway

Please can anyone help me? I am looking for a game called highway. I am on the front of it and lost my copy years ago. It's a road safety game either late 80's or early 90's. It was in toys r us for a short time (it clearly wasn't very good). I can't remember the manufacturer but would recognise the name, but I do know they stopped making games a long time ago. It has a red cover and 3 (I think) pictures of a young girl, boy and their mum on the front. I would really appreciate any help anyone can give me. Thanks.

Re: Help please - Highway

I thought you meant the Harry Seacombe Sunday night Highway lol
    sigpic
    Do you really believe the other side without provocation would launch so many ICBM's, subs and ships knowing that we would have no option to launch as well? It would break our MAD Treaty (Mutually Assured Destruction) not to mention the end of the world as we know it.

Comment

Hi. Could this be it?
      https://www.boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/29301/highway

Comment

Originally posted by Twocky61 View Post
        I thought you meant the Harry Seacombe Sunday night Highway lol
        I could imagine a board game version of that - a map of the ITV regions in which a player's counter looks like Sir Harry, who has to travel from the TSW to Grampian regions in the least number of moves, otherwise you will have to sing "Bless This House" or "If I Ruled the World"as a forfeit if you fail.
        I've everything I need to keep me satisfied
        There's nothing you can do to make me change my mind
        I'm having so much fun
        My lucky number's one
        Ah! Oh! Ah! Oh!

Comment

Working...
        X