Spring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spring

I love this season the blackbirds singing they have a soothing calming effect on you.When the sun shines the plants are happy it's so quiet and peaceful going to be a lovely sunny day.
    The Robin has just turned up for his suet pellets and the little sparrows,like them to have their chance before the cheeky magpie turns up lol.

Re: Spring

Originally posted by amethyst View Post
    I love this season the blackbirds singing they have a soothing calming effect on you.When the sun shines the plants are happy it's so quiet and peaceful going to be a lovely sunny day.
    The Robin has just turned up for his suet pellets and the little sparrows,like them to have their chance before the cheeky magpie turns up lol.
    Likewise, just done a couple hours weeding...so peaceful, just me and the birds....Oh and a massive bumble bee that wouldn't leave me alone!
    Ejector seat?...your jokin!

Comment

Love bumble bees we have had a few in our garden and an annoying wasp which I hate,it was a lovely day yesterday relaxing in the sun.Had one pink gin and tonic was going to have a barbecue my partner brought out the stuff,when I looked to see if we had firelighters he said oh I forgot to check guess what no firelighters no barbecue

Comment

It wasn't so nice yesterday a lot of cloud but the sun eventually came out late afternoon

Comment

I found a place in Dorset that makes jigsaw puzzles it's called www.jhg.puzzles.co.uk.I thought about buying one from them with made in England on the box they may be a bit more pricier but am prepared to pay a bit more knowing it's not made in China

Comment

Originally posted by amethyst View Post
            I found a place in Dorset that makes jigsaw puzzles it's called www.jhg.puzzles.co.uk.I thought about buying one from them with made in England on the box they may be a bit more pricier but am prepared to pay a bit more knowing it's not made in China
            It's only a sheet of cut up cardboard, does it matter where it was made?

Comment

Ok, so the gardens are now totally weed free,my back aches like a bugger but now at least i can do some planting...it wasn't a cold winter but i still managed to lose a few plants

Comment

I have also done weeding cutting back shrubs the garden looks good

Comment

Working...
                X