Sunday night was bath night....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday night was bath night....

was it just me or did everyone have a good bath the night before school...?
    Definition of a Transvestite: A guy who likes to eat, drink and be Mary! .

Saturday night in our house - it was vital that you were clean & had smart clothes for Church on Sunday. School would've only got us dirty again....
    Into the 5th Millennium & beyond...!

Comment

Yep, Sunday night definitely. And then it was the god-awful toenail cutting routine. We used to get some little sweetie or choccie bar if we did it without any fuss!

Comment

yes sunday night for us also and my mom would scrub behind my ears i'd come out red raw!!!
        No man is worth your tears - and the one who is wont make you cry!

Comment

yup sunday night was definatly bath night .. then if me and my sis were good we could stay up and watch hart to hart ....
          A HOUSE WITHOUT A KETTLE IS A HOUSE WITHOUT A HEART .....

Comment

yeah sunday nite, da scrub from hell. mums could be deadly when they had a flannel in their hand. ears red raw, back of the neck in tatters. ah they were the days lol me and my sis used to watch hart to hart to, with our toast and ham

Comment

My mum used to scrub us with the flannel until it stung, I still wince to this day when I see one!

It was bath and then maybe if we were lucky, Tales of the Unexpected!

Comment

still same for me lol
                THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE TRUST NO ONE

Comment

Sunday was bath night in our house when i was a youngster. I knew it was time for my bath cos you could hear the Hart to Hart music going off on the TV just after Bullseye had finished :-)

Comment

did anyone else used to on a sunday night have sandwiches and trifle and jelly whilst watching bullseye? me and a few friends were discussing this and they did too.
                    No man is worth your tears - and the one who is wont make you cry!

Comment

trifle on a sunday was an essentail.
                      Definition of a Transvestite: A guy who likes to eat, drink and be Mary! .

Comment

There were three in our family, we would have a bath on sunday, and there was a rota to see who had to get out first and who got to stay in the bath longer with time to play in the water

Comment

sundays still are bath nights for me lol
                          and im still getting up early on a monday morning to go work
                          you would have thought after all those years getting up to go school would change when you leave but noooooooo
                          THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE TRUST NO ONE

Comment

Sunday night too!
                            Wasn't Sunday night Muppet night too?

Comment

Only on Sunday had we dessert & yes, Sun night was Muppet night. As a smaller kid still, our cousins used to call some Sundays. We'd be sent outside or to another room when The Riordans came on at 8pm.
                              Into the 5th Millennium & beyond...!

Comment

Working...
                              X