Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Retrofest

http://www.retrofest.co.uk/home.php

Years ago,I would have laughed at this, nowadays I'm thinking of getting tickets..
    Sick of festivals full of kids

Re: Retrofest

wahaaa:cry: can i come with you, Looks like it's going to be a good one! The mighty Human League what more could I want!!
    Heather

Comment

I'd love to go..and if I have the money later in the year, I might, but September camping in Ayr sounds rather chilly!!
      probably cost a months wages to get there though

Comment

LOL it sure does is the Butlins camp still open up there I wont be able to go,unless I sell the kids!
        Heather

Comment

Never sure about these type of events isn't it better to keep those bands you loved on a pedestal and not sour the memories by trying to recreate your youff?( says he who has just bought tickets for the skids 30 years after their stonking gig at the old Kinema Ballroom)

Good line up though they were all good bands in their day. ABC recall fond memories for the pedromeister!!!!
          The eyes have it!
          sigpic

Comment

yep..I went to see my favorite band from the 70's, Television,and I have to say, they were rubbish live..although that did not stop me picking up tickets to see the reformed Only Ones..and having seen some footage of them live last week on You Tube..its gonna be a goodie..can't believe a band that have not played together for over 20+ years were still so tight..they are also pushing almost 60 (two members at least)

Comment

defo scary Daz as time stand still for no one!
              The eyes have it!
              sigpic

Comment

This is in my local park...http://www.themusicpark.co.uk/festiv...-brighton.html

Comment

Are you going daz?
                  Heather

Comment

Would like to see ABC and Go West,but no interest in the rest..If I'm at a loose end and the weathers good,I may

Comment

Heather

Comment

Working...
                      X