Chopper Squad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chopper Squad

Does anyone out there remember this programme or did I dream it?!! I think it was Australian but I can't find out anything about it!

I don't recall it myself, but I just did a quick Google and loads of info came up. It appears to be from 1978, and is indeed of Australian origin.
    Have a search and see!
    Old enough to know better...

Comment

Yeah I did it is in TV Tomes but not much info just wanted to know if anyone else had any recollections of it!

Oh wise one!

Comment

Chopper Squad

I remember this show distinctly! There were three main characters, I think - Jebbie, Barry and another whose name I don't recall. They worked for Sydney Surf Rescue (or something like that), and basically rescued people who got swept out to sea, fell off cliffs, etc. Very simple premise, but I thoroughly enjoyed it. In my area, it was broadcast around 1 or 2 pm on Sunday afternoons.
        The candle flame gutters. Its little pool of light trembles. Darkness gathers. The demons begin to stir.

Comment

Chopper Squad - it was great!

I remember Chopper Squad, though many people I ask do not. My brother and sister were huge fans, too. The three main characters were Jebbie and Phil and they were members of Surf Rescue. There was another main character - the pilot, I forget his name though. It was very good!

Comment

Re: Chopper Squad

An Australian helicopter coast guard. I watched it all the time
            sigpic
            Do you really believe the other side without provocation would launch so many ICBM's, subs and ships knowing that we would have no option to launch as well? It would break our MAD Treaty (Mutually Assured Destruction) not to mention the end of the world as we know it.

Comment

Oh yes!

Comment

Grew up watching shows like Chopper Squad. Great Sydney locations, three hunky actors, Dennis Grovenor, Eric Oldfield and Robert Coleby that had the girls swooning. Thin storelines but a lot of fun watching. Another Aussie show in a similar vein tho some years later was Police Rescue. A bit more earthy with an exceptional cast and real life storylines.

Comment

Working...
                X