quatro fizzy drink

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• quatro fizzy drink

who remembers quatro, it was like lilt, i loved it i think it only ran for something like a year
    dont you open that trapdoor............... your a fool if you dare

Re: quatro fizzy drink

I used to love Quatro. It was loads nicer than Lilt. They should bring it back!!!
    Heaven knows I'm miserable now.

Comment

Quatro was delicious,can anyone remember another soft drink that came out around the same time as quatro that was in a yellow can?

Comment

TV Cream mentions Squirt as being a lemony version of Quatro.

The Cresta Run - lost soft drinks, snacks, confectionery. Like Lemon Creamola Foam. No, we don't get it either.
        The Trickster On The Roof

Comment

I use to love quatro the can had four squares or diamonds (depending on how you looked at it) on it, there was also a simaular drink called Squirt around the same time. Maybe the one you remember Hooper?

Edit just seen there is an entry for Squirt in Richards link
          Heather

Comment

Heather

Comment

Originally posted by huggie74 View Post
              That's the one! I used to drink Quatro like it was manna from heaven. Then, like Keyser Soze, it was gone.
              Official archivist: , July 24 2010 Guardian Technology.

Comment

Quatro is often hailed as a real 1980s icon, but I don't remember it at all, mainly because I didn't buy my own drinks at the time, though I remember 1 Cal & Top Deck though.
                The Trickster On The Roof

Comment

Originally posted by Richard1978 View Post
                  That's the stuff the last time I drank it was in Florida in 1994,I thought it was delicious and certainly seemed to help with a nasty hangover brought on by American beer

Comment

yes thats exactly how i rember the can........ not sure about the other one though........... i remember there wasw a case of it in our cupboard, i must of polished off every last one of em lol
                    dont you open that trapdoor............... your a fool if you dare

Comment

It was nice.
                      "poor is the man who's pleasures depend on the permission of another"

Comment

I couldn't remember a drink called Squirt until I saw the can

Click image for larger version

Name:	25869.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	20.0 KB
ID:	259845

Comment

Originally posted by Richard1978 View Post
                          Quatro is often hailed as a real 1980s icon, but I don't remember it at all, mainly because I didn't buy my own drinks at the time, though I remember 1 Cal & Top Deck though.
                          I used to buy topdeck all the time but it's a shame it no longer exists.
                          sigpic

Comment

i cant remember squirt or quatro although i remember top deck well.

maybe we never had quatro or squirt over here that why i dont remember it.
                            what did they both taste like.
                            FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

Quatro was nice and refreshing...kind of like Lilt but with a prominent Kiwi and Passion Fruit taste on top. Mind you it was a radioactive yellow/green colour so it was probably packed with e numbers.

I don't remember Squirt too well but it was a Grapefruit based drink.

Comment

Working...
                              X