Paris in Shock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paris in Shock

My thoughts are with the families who have lost loved ones because of EVIL IS killing 129 INNOCENT people

Re: Paris in Shock

Horrifying. Words can't describe it. Though I have plenty words for the terrorists. I really hope there is a HELL and that the sick slime rot in it, very slowly, very painfully. My thoughts are with the people of France.
    sigpic
    Times Square

Comment

Originally posted by Rollingstone88 View Post
      Horrifying. Words can't describe it. Though I have plenty words for the terrorists. I really hope there is a HELL and that the sick slime rot in it, very slowly, very painfully. My thoughts are with the people of France.
      What goes around comes around

Comment

problem we have is we to soft terrorist should be made to suffer all leaders should get together and bomb the lot they know where they all are so why not blow there world to bits
        but along with our government there is rules not to kill innocent people but its ok for terrorists to kill
        sorry but I would take out the lot that way they carnt be brought up to kill
        rant over
        THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE TRUST NO ONE

Comment

I seriously doubt that anybody here actually understands what has happened because you are working with whatever material the mainstream media and the politicians feed you.

The media and the politicians should say as little as possible and allow the police and intelligence services to get on with their job. Jumping to conclusions and playing the blame game at the earliest opportunity helps nobody and jeopardises investigations.

Comment

What a shock again today with Brussels attacks.Innocent people died again because of EVIL.My thoughts are with the families that are in mourning also the hundreds that were injured.

Comment

Monsters!!!! They are monsters walking amongst us waiting to cause devastation and play on our biggest fears! I would sacrifice my life for my children's happiness but I would never force my twisted morals on anyone or threaten their safety.

Comment

These freaks have to be dealt with. Anybody caught in this country supporting this mob in any way, should be charged with treason. It is not all that long ago, these scumbags would take a lovely swing on the end of a rope knotted around their neck. These scum do not care about anybody's human rights or life. They do not follow the Geneva Convention, which begs the question, SHOULD WE FOLLOW IT WHEN DEALING WITH THEM?
                Who cared about rules when you were young?

Comment

Originally posted by marc View Post
                  These freaks have to be dealt with. Anybody caught in this country supporting this mob in any way, should be charged with treason. It is not all that long ago, these scumbags would take a lovely swing on the end of a rope knotted around their neck. These scum do not care about anybody's human rights or life. They do not follow the Geneva Convention, which begs the question, SHOULD WE FOLLOW IT WHEN DEALING WITH THEM?
                  We are too soft with criminals -end of .

There were two terrorists found guilty today in London , just wait to see what pathetic sentences they will receive !!!

Bet they're in the news again in 6 months when they cause some atrocity !!

Comment

Tabloid zombie alert!

That's what they want you to think!
                    The Trickster On The Roof

Comment

Originally posted by Zincubus View Post
                      We are too soft with criminals -end of .

There were two terrorists found guilty today in London , just wait to see what pathetic sentences they will receive !!!

Bet they're in the news again in 6 months when they cause some atrocity !!
                      Get rid of human rights they are animals,why is it young males are the ones we always see among migrants.Go back and fight for your country you cowards.We are all fed up of their evil acts from bombing to raping women,they should be punished for their crimes end of

Comment

Originally posted by amethyst View Post
                        Get rid of human rights they are animals,why is it young males are the ones we always see among migrants.Go back and fight for your country you cowards.We are all fed up of their evil acts from bombing to raping women,they should be punished for their crimes end of
                        Totally agree with you. During WW2, Polish refugees who came here, formed their own free force. Several squadrons of fighter pilots. There were other nationalities has well who fought to free their country. I've a sneaky feeling about many of these young male refugee(and some women for that matter). I stand by my post about the rope...
                        Who cared about rules when you were young?

Comment

Originally posted by marc View Post
                          Totally agree with you. During WW2, Polish refugees who came here, formed their own free force. Several squadrons of fighter pilots. There were other nationalities has well who fought to free their country. I've a sneaky feeling about many of these young male refugee(and some women for that matter). I stand by my post about the rope...
                          I would agree on the rope.It costs the tax payer a fortune to keep them alive inside,the law is a joke

Comment

Orlando night club mass shooting 50 dead.My thoughts are with the families who have lost their loved ones to evil again.

Comment

Originally posted by amethyst View Post
                              Orlando night club mass shooting 50 dead.My thoughts are with the families who have lost their loved ones to evil again.
                              sad to have heard about the shooting. yet again its from the religion of peace.

Comment

Working...
                              X