Magic show in the early 90s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Magic show in the early 90s

i remember a magic show in the early 90s, possibly on channel 4 on wednesday nights, that had a guy who had geisha style make up (not unlike Paul Stanley from KISS) who removed his make up with a cloth, put it back on with the cloth and then peeled off the make up in several layers to reveal various other make up (robot,demon,lizard, skull) only to be left with his original make up! It was the most amazing thing I have ever seen!The sound track was Hall of Mirrors but I can't remember if it was the Kraftwerk or Siouxsie and the Banshees version. i want to find out the name of the show but more specifically the name of the magician cos it was so impressive! Please help!!!!!!!!!!
    Erik
    Last edited by sixtyten; 21-05-2007, 12:23.

Re: Magic show in the early 90s

Paul Zenon? at a guess

Comment

Do seem to remember this guy. Wasn't he showcased on the Paul Daniels show? Think he was chinese/asian origin but from the US.
      The eyes have it!
      sigpic

Comment

Anyone remember the magician/illusionist who was dressed as a mad professor, lab coat,grey wild hair,glasses? he was in a mocked up lab and put together a frankenstein monster,which i could never work out if it was a real person or some fake..you were led to believe that the frankenstein wasn't real,but at the end of the routine,the monster would attack the professor and pull his head off...must have be on TV at few times.mid to late 70's

Comment

Ok Sixtyten....its time to step slowly away from the paint fumes mate ...very slowly....

Comment

Its all true! I swear!!

Comment

The chap that the Original poster's referring to is Jeff Mcbride:

http://www.mcbridemagic.com/magic/concert.html

Hope this helps!

Comment

Link courtesy of Chakkers

YouTube - Mad scientist illusion-Paul Daniels show