Two movies i need help with

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two movies i need help with

Again another one of my vague descriptions but being a child of the seventies that seems normal.
    There are two films i need help with
    the first was an american film from the seventies and all i seem to remember about the film was a shopping mall with a big glass ball in it filled with cash and a group of criminals or people who worked there stole all the money from inside it.
    The second is more vague but i did see it again a year back but fell asleep,
    i think it was another seventies film but could be wrong it was about four guys out fishing in a boat and started planning a bank robbery,and i think the day of the job they told their wives they were off fishing and packed off.They were not pros at robbing as it started out as saying how easy it would be then planned it.

ok i think i saw the first one the end of last year. I remember this movie about this group of women that were fed up with their lives. It was more like a comedy. This mall had this big ball of money up on this platform. They figured out a way to tunnel underneath the platform, drill a hole and get the money...I think. My brain is hurting trying to think of the title. I will try and think of it in the next couple of days for you.
    I'd rather hear the bad truth than a good lie

Comment

the first film reminds me of the film set it off where a group of women are cleaners and they do robberys
      No man is worth your tears - and the one who is wont make you cry!

Comment

Re: Two movies i need help with

I saw the movie the other day you were looking for:
        It's called "How To Beat The High Cost Of Living." It has Jane Curtain and Jessica Lange. It came out in 1980. I know it took me a while, but it finally came on T.V
        I'd rather hear the bad truth than a good lie

Comment

Re: Two movies i need help with

Your second film could be one with Brian Dehenney. Where he and his sons(?) are firemen but want to retire early. Needless to say it all goes horribly wrong. Can't recall the title
          The eyes have it!
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X