Ad_Forums-Top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The worst film you have seen this year!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The worst film you have seen this year!!

Well for me it has to be snakes on a train.
    what a load of old cobblers.
    The idea seems ok. A man and his wife want to cross California by train to see his uncle who is a powerful witch doctor after the woman gets sick.
    They hitch a ride on a train and encounter some bad dudes. these all end up dead from being eaten or poisoned!!!!!
    There is a long scene where a bent cop tries it on with a woman - who is a drug smuggler- who happens to be running away with her lover, another woman!!!!
    The sick girl keeps being sick and seems to be vomiting snakes???
    some of the snakes escape when the bad mob try to beat up the womans husband.
    The snakes kill along the route and eventually the woman turns into a giant snake and eats the train, just as the handful of hero's jump off the rear of the train to safety.
    Corny or what???
    Its amazing the things you watch when you have the flu !!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: The worst film you have seen this year!!

Worse films for me so far...although i havent seen that many to be honest....

1. The remake of A Nightmare on Elm St - Oh it could have been so much better, the backstory of freddy could have been done better, no scares just loud bangs, too dark to see anything, no likeable hero/heroine, direct copycat of some original scenes that didnt go anywhere ( the bath scene for one) the bad cgi of freddy coming through the wall was done so much better over 25 years ago...its bad..

2. 127 hours - I didnt enjoy it, i knew what it was about and as soon as it happened I thought " oh jeez this is going to be a long 90 mins" and it was...im sure many liked it, the scene people talk about wasnt as bad as they all make out..

3. Any of those Street Dance/step Up /Dance 3D movies my nieces all seem to be watching everytime i visit...very bad..

Comment

oooh yeh those Street Dance/step Up /Dance 3D movies they really do my head in.

Comment

burlesque..{went to cinema with wife }what a waste of 2 hrs that was
        any of the street dance franchise movies
        the last exorcism

Comment

The last Exorcism wasnt what i was expecting either...too much blair witch crossed with Rosemarys baby.

Comment

Sorcerer's Apprentice for me.
            Why does Merlin's protégée, played by Nicholas Cage, have an American accent? The film is extremely cheesy. I still watched the entire film so it wasn't that bad. Oh, I forgot... I saw National Treasure 2. It was so bad my mind had almost repressed it!

Comment

Toss up between Knight and Day and Scott Pilgrim.
              "GAME OVER MAN, GAME OVER"

Comment

Captain America wooden acting, crappy script (mind you most superhero films are also guilty of this) and it appears to completely rip off Wolfenstein.

Comment

I had the misfortune of seeing most of Snakes on a Train too Barry...on the Horror Channel sometime ago....terrible. Whats pathetic is the budget, you can tell they filmed all the train scenes in a disused train carriage at an industrial railway yard. The special effects are rubbish too.

TRON-LEGACY is boring. Its all show and nowt else. Why they introduced Flynns Son is stupid. Just to 'update' it to youth I bet. If they could make Jeff Bridges young via CGI they could have done the same with Bruce Boxleitner and that woman from the original....they did for a bit in the film with Bruce but all in all, TRON LEGACY was pants...

A-TEAM's rubbish too. Couldn't understand anything they said for the noise of the explosions etc...And I don't really like Liam Neeson at all. His head is massive. Its really abnormally big and he always has that Irish Mid Atlantic accent going on in any role....

Scott Pilgrim-I agree, it seems novel at first but after a while the 'Edgar Wright' school of directing a la 'SPACED/SHAWN OF THE DEAD/HOT FUZZ' gets on my nerves and all the special effects in it as well as the look of the guy, the girl etc really annoyed me....again, all substance nothing else....

If anyones had a chance to see a film called ALAMAR do please watch. Its a lovely semi-documentary film about a half Italian boy going to Mexico to stay with his fisherman Father for a while before going back to the smog of Italy with his mother...a first time film for the director and much better than the guff I've moaned about.

Comment

Wow, where to start.

Scott Pilgrim was awful, I left the cinema after about 40 minutes. Attack the Block was awful too.

I watch The Box last night too with Cameron Diaz along with Knight and Day.

I have seen so many just lately but I love movies that I can't help but keep watching.

Comment

I hate Cameron Diaz-everyone, well men, 'have' to like her as shes apparently pretty. She isn't really. And she isn't a talented actress even....

I recently watched a bit of 'Skyline'-that is one awful sci fi film...load of dog poo.

Comment

"Knowing" with Nicolas Cage.

This was on TV a few nights ago. Looked OK in the preview trailers so I thought I'd give it a watch. It started out as being not too bad, some nice ideas and a bit of creepy stuff.

Then it began to get a bit silly.

Then it just got dumb. And I knew what was going to happen an hour before it ended.

I won't tell the ending, but the only ending that would have been more lame was if Nicolas Cage woke up and found it had all been a dream.

If only I'd "Known" this before I started watching it.

Cheers,
                        Finnthedude.

Comment

Originally posted by sf1378 View Post
                          I hate Cameron Diaz-everyone, well men, 'have' to like her as shes apparently pretty. She isn't really. And she isn't a talented actress even....

I recently watched a bit of 'Skyline'-that is one awful sci fi film...load of dog poo.
                          It's all been down hill since THAT entrance in The Mask. She is not ageing well at all.
                          "GAME OVER MAN, GAME OVER"

Comment

I recently saw 'Machete' and 'Enduring Love'....both terrible.

Comment

I think there are 2 films that take the biscuit for me
                              Skyline - billed as a "cloverfield" type film, it was full of awful actors, who you never care whether they live or die - with such rubbish effects and aaaahhhhhhhhhh so bad.
                              Monsters - wow. I saw 2 monsters, at the end of the film. In a Petrol station. Absorbing power from a TV, then leaving. I am not sorry if this ruins the end for anyone - because if I can save anyone else wasting 2 hours of their life on this garbage I will feel warm and fuzzy inside.

Comment

Working...
                              X