Starsky and Hutch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Starsky and Hutch

I've just seen the latest advert for money supermarket with David Soul selling his LP's at a car boot sale. Great to see him taking the mick out of himself but it reminded me of how I liked that programme. Omid Djalili appears in a Starsky cardigan and rolls over the bonnet of the iconic car. Anyone seen it yet?
    "She moves in such an exciting world!"

Re: Starsky and Hutch

Originally posted by Jacqueline View Post
    I've just seen the latest advert for money supermarket with David Soul selling his LP's at a car boot sale. Great to see him taking the mick out of himself but it reminded me of how I liked that programme. Omid Djalili appears in a Starsky cardigan and rolls over the bonnet of the iconic car. Anyone seen it yet?
    He's changed his tune!!!
    About four years ago, he was appearing in Mack and Mable in Manchester, and he went on Granada Reports to do an interview. The interviewer must have asked three questions about Starsky and Hutch, and Soul got really a*sey about it, snapping "I'm here to do a musical show in your city and all you want to do is talk about one part of my life thirty years ago! Ask me about this great show!"
    Maybe now he's realising that most of the time in acting, you can only be truly famous for one, really great thing and everything else will get compared to it. Unless you're some sort of genius like Ronnie Barker who could do anything.

Comment

Re: Starsky and Hutch

Or maybe he just needs the money?
      "She moves in such an exciting world!"

Comment

Working...
      X