Starting out.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Starting out.

Does anyone remember starting out, it was like a kids education programme and i think Lee whitlock was in it at sometime,.

I think.....

Was that like a young soap, think it was and maybe Phil Redmond of Grange Hill and brookside had something to do with it.

Comment

Re: Starting out.

I loved Starting Out. It was part of the schools programmes on, I think channel 4? It had a catchy song that went with it, and so sad, but I actually remember the words!!!
      I used to skip school to watch it lol

Comment

I used to skip school to watch Neighbours lol Any excuse really!
        "Ah, nostalgia ain't what it used to be..."

Comment

Hi everyone I'm back,

I think this is it.........

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=kIk2qTK56sU

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=G9LydJl8GEI
          sigpic

Comment

starting out

i remember a show called starting out, ( i think thats right) i am sure it was a spin off from another program but cant remember, it was basicly about a group of school leavers, anyone remember it
            alf doggit

Comment

I can recall Starting Out but only just, it sort of ring's some bells through following the You-tube link, Hoopefuly i'll recall more of it may-be in time sometime when i'm thinking about the 1980s etc.

w much I can recall of Starting Out but sure it appears like one of those great TV Programmes that made the 1980s - like many a School's type Programme you there would be on BBC2/ITV/C4 when School's programmes used to be on TV very often. Watching what I could is a truly interesting find indeed - it bring's great memories back from TV and life as a whole in the 1980s.

80sChav

Comment

i think this might have been a spin off from grange ill as ive heard cast members of grange hill where in it.
                check the link.
                http://youtu.be/G9LydJl8GEI

i had so forgot about this but this clip i now remember clearly.

i cant find out how long it ran for though.

starting out i always felt was a good name for it.

Originally posted by 80sChav View Post
                I can recall Starting Out but only just, it sort of ring's some bells through following the You-tube link, Hoopefuly i'll recall more of it may-be in time sometime when i'm thinking about the 1980s etc.

w much I can recall of Starting Out but sure it appears like one of those great TV Programmes that made the 1980s - like many a School's type Programme you there would be on BBC2/ITV/C4 when School's programmes used to be on TV very often. Watching what I could is a truly interesting find indeed - it bring's great memories back from TV and life as a whole in the 1980s.

80sChav
                FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

It would be great to know who played the main characters in Starting Out I think. It is reminding me so much of the 1980s that I can not properly recall, but I can in another way - just like it's a Programme you can recall and not in an instant. It sure look's interesting from what I can recall and am knowing about now.

80sChav

Comment

Working...
                  X