Ad_Forums-Top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

looking for Bido/Dibo Construction kits, not sure if the name is correct (not bildo)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: looking for Bido/Dibo Construction kits, not sure if the name is correct (not bil

Click image for larger version

Name:	example 1.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	37.3 KB
ID:	260516Click image for larger version

Name:	1888478_1416430391940935_1729093354_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	77.0 KB
ID:	260518 Click image for larger version

Name:	47471_1416430351940939_1938331180_n.jpg
Size:	75.9 KB
ID:	260519AA gun rendered from memory, and from real parts, no treads to fit those wheels yet...

Comment

Re: looking for Bido/Dibo Construction kits, not sure if the name is correct (not bil

Turns out I have a bit more of it than I thought, it never looked like many bits, but I managed to built most of an artillery gun. To be honest it's the only time I've built anything out of it, the scrap of cardboard is the only sort of instructions I've got, and I'd never really got my head around how build with it.

Name:	SDC12576.jpg
Size:	89.3 KB
ID:	260520

Comment

Originally posted by Joolz View Post
        Turns out I have a bit more of it than I thought, it never looked like many bits, but I managed to built most of an artillery gun. To be honest it's the only time I've built anything out of it, the scrap of cardboard is the only sort of instructions I've got, and I'd never really got my head around how build with it.
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]3958[/ATTACH]
        as a child i cant believe i actually played with this stuff, seems so much more complicated as an adult...

The question is, what are your plans for your pieces? would you consider selling it to me?

Let me know...regards

as a guide, the small sets sold for around £3, i bought the larger set for £9 + postage on ebay... the big sets were around £15-20..I do not think my father knew what he purchased at the time, now its almost non existant, so its nice to see that picture...

Dar981
        Last edited by dar981; 15-03-2014, 17:12.

Comment

Found more kits, the single item kit is in line with my original thoughts, typical of what you saw in a small shop on a hook, the rest is just great to see more appearing after 30 years. I still find this fascinating that I played and constructed these items as a child...
          Attached Files
          Last edited by dar981; 10-10-2015, 23:39. Reason: more information

Comment

More Dibo Found... These are the mini sets, themed boxes came with each pack.
            Attached Files

Comment

More Dibo found, whats interesting is one of these has a kit poster with it.
              Attached Files

Comment

found some more, purchased another set...
                Attached Files

Comment

Won another set, 99p...mini
                  set:

Name:	Screenshot_20201025-171000_eBay.jpg
Size:	91.8 KB
ID:	263020

Comment

Name:	20201029_233056.jpg
Size:	97.2 KB
ID:	263022
                    Recieved with thanks, thought I'd post the set, was obviously military in design. Assume it was a truck or jeep. Had to work from memory, no pictures. I must have dismantled it three times. Got there in the end.

Comment

Being a vulgar git am I the only one here who ready the title of this thread as 'dildo' ?

Comment

Name:	20201104_024052.jpg
Size:	85.5 KB
ID:	263023

Had spare parts to constructed the AA gun that the jeep was supposed to tow.

Comment

I won another auction, I was not sure what the set was, till i realised it had very specific pieces.

Name:	Screenshot_20201212-160830_eBay.jpg
Views:	219
Size:	58.8 KB
ID:	280319

It is the tractor/digger set.

Comment

This set was a present, a friend found this on facebook.

Name:	IMG-20201211-WA0001.jpeg
Views:	223
Size:	59.8 KB
ID:	280321

Name:	IMG-20201211-WA0003.jpeg
Views:	223
Size:	49.6 KB
ID:	280322

Comment

Working...