FOR SALE (not really)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FOR SALE (not really)

One 4 year old ex-Battersea animal, was believed to be half Greyhound half German Shepherd but now thought to be half dog half hippo following this mornings trip to the park when he decided to have a mud bath. Originally black and white, he is now a dirty brown with green slime from the River Waveney and comes complete with his own interesting odour.

i've got me own smelly mut who like's to roll in fox poo but love's to roll in badger poo then wait's till we get home and run's indoors before i can him in the bath and stink's the house out(and get's me into trouble)
    kernow bys vyken

Comment

Originally posted by daubers
      i've got me own smelly mut who like's to roll in fox poo but love's to roll in badger poo then wait's till we get home and run's indoors before i can him in the bath and stink's the house out(and get's me into trouble)
      lol, foxes poo is a favourite with dogs, why do they look so pleased with themselves when they stink? I remember driving home from the woods once when Charlie had found some with my head sticking out of the window!

Comment

Working...
      X