Ad_Forums-Top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody still have any of their 80's t-shirts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody still have any of their 80's t-shirts?

One of my favorite fashion trends (that goes through the ages) were some of the neat t-shirt designs that come out over the years.

Anybody have a rubiks cube or any other cool 60's, 70's or 80's t-shirts?

Oldest T-Shirt I have is from around 1992. Madstock - Madness at Finsbury Park.

I did have an original Space Invaders T Shirt which must of been from early eighties. It has got lost during one of my house moves.

Comment

I still have a mork and mindy t shirt!!!!!
      No man is worth your tears - and the one who is wont make you cry!

Comment

Mine are all gone now but I did have a rather fetching Hofmeister t-shirt. On the back was a picture of the Hofmeister bear and on the front was a message saying "I've got a bear behind!". Glad it's gone really.
        Do You Remember the 70s, 80s and 90s?
        http://www.DoYouRemember.co.uk

Comment

I have a couple of old record label T-shirts which were issued in the 80s - one is "Parlophone" the other is "King Records". The latter is getting a bit worn and thin now though.
          Old enough to know better...

Comment

re 80s t shirts

ok,someone, own up ,who had and still has a frankie say relax, or war t-shirt? or even a stay alive in 85 t-shirt?

Comment

i've had to get rid of my t-shirts my belly's to big for em now
              kernow bys vyken

Comment

I had a Go Go one. My friend had a cool one, it was from Unigate fizzy drinks and it said "Fizz on Man". I was quite jealous.

Comment

i had street hawk pyjamas!!! (did i just admit to that????)
                  Definition of a Transvestite: A guy who likes to eat, drink and be Mary! .

Comment

i can go one worst i had knight rider pyjama set(how sad was that)
                    kernow bys vyken

Comment

Re: Anybody still have any of their 80's t-shirts?

I recently found an Empire Strikes Back shirt from 1980! I put it on my son's shirt rail so he can be fashionably retro in a few years time

Comment

Was uptown on Saturday night, and there were a lot of people in "Choose Life" teeshirts for the George Michael Wembley gig..not sure if they were originals or special ones for the event

Comment

I've just started selling off my old T-shirts on e-bay, just got £38 for a 1987 The Cult 'Electric' Tour t-shirt. I was totally amazed at how much it went for!!

Comment

a 20 year old t-shirt Goth obviously never been washed by my Mum ie saggy neck, two sizes too big( even for my more mature frame now) and ironed into submission
                            The eyes have it!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gothic View Post
                              I've just started selling off my old T-shirts on e-bay, just got £38 for a 1987 The Cult 'Electric' Tour t-shirt. I was totally amazed at how much it went for!!
                              The offending article Christmas 1987
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X