Kids TV show...animal related, with a jaunty theme tune - NOT animal Magic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kids TV show...animal related, with a jaunty theme tune - NOT animal Magic

The things I do to scratch a nostalgic itch. Just listened to a podcast, where a guy sang a bit of a theme tune from a 70s kids tv show that he thought was animal related, and which had a jaunty theme tune, but wasn't animal magic. Naturally enough, I can't sing it to you, but I KNOW it...I just can't remember for the life of me what it was. have done Goodle searches and Youtube searches, but it's not gonna get out of my head until I remember what it was.

I appreciate this is a stupid way to go about it, but what I remember is there were no vocals, and I THINK the main instrument was a flute, cos it did a little "tootle-ootle-ee-toot" thing at the end of the first and third line...

Make any sense to anyone, or shall I go bimble into the wall and cry?

Re: Kids TV show...animal related, with a jaunty theme tune - NOT animal Magic

Could be Wildtrack which, if memory serves, was introduced by Terry Nutkins

Comment

If it is 'Wildtrack', the theme tune is 'Florida Fantasy' by John Barry (originally from the soundtrack to the film 'Midnight Cowboy').
      "We're the Sweeney son, and we haven't had any dinner!"

Comment

THAT'S THE ONE!!!! Thanks Colin and Austin! Was driving me right round the bend! Feels like I've just had a terribly tricky itch scratched.

Comment

Working...
        X