Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: The 80s Eagle

Default Re: The 80s Eagle

Hi all,

Just found this great thread as I was reminiscing about the old Eagle comic earlier tonight. A couple of the stories that I used to love that haven't been mentioned yet (I think they were Eagle anyway) were Leopard of Lime St and another that I can't remember the name of about a secret agent who'd been 'augmented' to be super strong and fast and he had a computer sort of printed onto his skull.

I did a bit of digging and found most the 80s Eagle comics from 82-89 including many annuals and specials at a *cough* certain bay frequented by pirates *cough*. Hope that may be of use to some peeps

Default Re: The 80s Eagle

Quote Originally Posted by elbubsio View Post
    Hi all,

Just found this great thread as I was reminiscing about the old Eagle comic earlier tonight. A couple of the stories that I used to love that haven't been mentioned yet (I think they were Eagle anyway) were Leopard of Lime St and another that I can't remember the name of about a secret agent who'd been 'augmented' to be super strong and fast and he had a computer sort of printed onto his skull.

I did a bit of digging and found most the 80s Eagle comics from 82-89 including many annuals and specials at a *cough* certain bay frequented by pirates *cough*. Hope that may be of use to some peeps
    Leopard from Lime Street was in Buster comic (along with March of the Mighty Ones and The Terror Toys). Was the secret agent M.A.C.H O.N.E