Kws

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kws

British house / rave band from Nottingham consisted of three members, Chris King, Winston Williams and Delroy St Joseph. The band's name came from using the initial letters of each band member's surnames. They acheived commercial success with their number 1 hit single (double a-side) "Please Don't Go" / "Game Boy" in 1992, shortly followed by "Rock Your Baby" & "Hold Back the Night" (featuring the Trammps) which all made it into the UK Singles Charts.They also released "Can't Get Enough of Your Love", "It Seems to Hang On", "Ain't Nobody (Loves Me Better)" & "The More I Get The More I Want". When interviewed on BBC Nottingham, they said they were surprised to find that they were doing Karaoke one week then three weeks later, they appeared on Top of the Pops with "Please Don't Go" going to the top of the charts. In 2004, Chris King was running a factory making & supplying 12" vinyl to the music industry, he also appeared on Never Mind the Buzzcocks identity parade, said to be renovating classic scooters in 2009.

More...
Working...
X