No announcement yet.

Griddles and Good 'n Crunchy crisps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Were they, how about Ringo's, basiclaly Onion rings, The Salt and Shake with the little blue bag have made a come back.

Comment

Originally posted by tanas
      I remember Ranchero's - do you mean them?
      dont know who's right on this one.......black and orange packet with a cowboy/ gunslinger on the front

Comment

Salt and shake bags

Originally posted by Oggy
        Were they, how about Ringo's, basiclaly Onion rings, The Salt and Shake with the little blue bag have made a come back.
        But what was the largest number of salt bags you found in one pkt of crisps? I found six once!

Ah the happy days when butter and full cream milk were good for you, we were told to go to work on an egg and being pre.... Edwina Curry days that meaned you could have a runny yolk to dip your soldiers in! And who gave a toot about salt?
        So here is my salute to the Great British staple meal for all occaisions.......
        give a round of applause for Egg and Chips with door stop bread slices slathered in real butter and cut into soldiers to dip in your runny eggs and a pinch of salt to give it some welly.

sorry for getting carried away there.... jumps down off soap box and hides it away in the glory hole!
        sigpic
        Mrs Oggy
        ~~~*~~~*~~~
        Count your friends amongst the stars....
        And your enemies on the fingers of one foot!

Comment

Egg and a chips a classic meal, bread and butter on the side, maybe ketchup, used to swirl the ketchup in with my yolk, thought I'd get a new flavour, and maybe sausage, egg and chips, yummy, but for some reason was never, and still not into chip butties.

Ooooooo a Glory Hole, isn't that rude?

Comment

Nah t'glory 'ole ent rude. It's wa tha'll find ifn tha guz ter t'bottom of ah sturs!
            Tip.... find a friendly Lancashire person to translate that for you.
            sigpic
            Mrs Oggy
            ~~~*~~~*~~~

Comment

Hi guys!!

You have totally made my night by seeing 'Smiths Horror Bags' again..i felt about 9 years old!!! Great!!! Thanks so much..sometimes I hate being 38...

all the best...

Rab ;0)

Still smiling!!!

Comment

Horror bags were kool, think someone should remake, start selling older crisps, for us young, child like at heart people like sweets and chocolate too, theres a market for those, and stirs up the memories too.

Comment

Oh Yes!

Originally posted by Daz

Loved them..I had a Claws Horror gripper..green plastic!
                  Fangs for the Memory!
                  sigpic
                  Mrs Oggy
                  ~~~*~~~*~~~

Comment

Working...
                  X