A LIKE button

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: A LIKE button

I rarely get comments on my posts so it doesn't bother me either way.

Comment

I much prefer the idea of 'good rep' rather than a like button. I'm sick of seeing everything have like buttons. Then again I hate Facebook, so there you go.

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
        I much prefer the idea of 'good rep' rather than a like button. I'm sick of seeing everything have like buttons. Then again I hate Facebook, so there you go.
        must say sly im not a facebook fan myself.

this site is very unique.
        FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

Thanks for the suggestion but having given it careful consideration, we have decided not to add a 'like' button or 'thumbs up' at this time. This is partly because we don't want to discourage actual commenting but mainly because we are currently in the process of making some bigger changes behind the scenes which will result in closer integration of the forum with the main site which is being completely rebuilt. We're still a few months off launch since we're only a small team of developers doing this in our spare time but watch out for some exciting changes hopefully later this year!
          Do You Remember the 70s, 80s and 90s?
          http://www.DoYouRemember.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by remember View Post
            Thanks for the suggestion but having given it careful consideration, we have decided not to add a 'like' button or 'thumbs up' at this time. This is partly because we don't want to discourage actual commenting but mainly because we are currently in the process of making some bigger changes behind the scenes which will result in closer integration of the forum with the main site which is being completely rebuilt. We're still a few months off launch since we're only a small team of developers doing this in our spare time but watch out for some exciting changes hopefully later this year!
            ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            i look forwaqrd to seeing what these changes are.
            im sure whatever these changes are it will make it an even better forum for us fans of the old days.
            --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            believe me the work you all do is very much appreciated.
            Can u tell us what changes these are.
            or maybe you will leave it as a surprise.
            FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

I must say i am a facebook fan and would love a way to share this site with all my old school friends on facebook by maybe having a like button or a way of sharing the website, as i know many people would love this website!! ive really enjoyed the forums

Comment

Working...
              X