No announcement yet.

Late 80s/Early 90s kids show on Saturday on Sunday mornings on Channel 3 or 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Late 80s/Early 90s kids show on Saturday on Sunday mornings on Channel 3 or 4

Hi everyone,
    Hope someone can help as this is driving me mad. I extremely vaguely remember a kids show in the late 80s/early 90s that was shown very early, perhaps before 7.30am on a Saturday on Sunday morning (cant remember which).
    It was Australian I think, all I can remember from the opening credits was a family of 'monsters' (not 100%!) and the dad throws the kid's magazine down the toilet, and as that happens it displays the title of the program.

It was a sketch program made up of several individual 2-3 minute segments, the only segment I remember is a p*ss take of Neighbours, made up of potatoes dressed up in cork hats.

Any input is greatly appreciated.
    Thanks.

Re: Late 80s/Early 90s kids show on Saturday on Sunday mornings on Channel 3 or 4

That sounds like it could be Round The Bend.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vq9UoMj6l0U

Comment

Re: Late 80s/Early 90s kids show on Saturday on Sunday mornings on Channel 3 or 4

Hey goldenone,
      Thanks for posting, that's exactly what I was looking for! Got a few of the facts wrong but you still got what I was on about - thanks again!

Comment

No problem mate.

Loved that show myself even though i was in my early teens when it was being shown

Comment

Working...
        X