No announcement yet.

old children's cassettes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It’s an old post.!! I have a set of Rainbow tapes I have digitized I can send

Comment

I have messaged you!

Comment

I have digitized the original cassettes if anyone would like copies all I need is your email
        cheers

Comment

You have made my day!! All downloaded and I am reliving my childhood..

I really hope good karma comes your way, thank you again

Comment

Hi there folks. I know this is an old post, but does anyone still have these tapes to send digitally? I've been looking for them for ages as well and this is the only reference on line that I could find. I particularly remember the man in the moon and something about porridge. Haha. Oh, and granny's in the kitchen, doing a bit of knitting, how many stitches can she do. As well as some of the stuff already mentioned, oats peas beans and barley grow ETC. Would be great fun to hear these again after about 30 years.

Comment

The title of this thread looks as if it is saying cassettes for children who are old!
              I've everything I need to keep me satisfied
              There's nothing you can do to make me change my mind
              I'm having so much fun
              My lucky number's one
              Ah! Oh! Ah! Oh!

Comment

Originally posted by George 1978 View Post
                The title of this thread looks as if it is saying cassettes for children who are old!
                " We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing."

I don't think George Bernarnd Shaw ever specifically mentioned cassetttes, terriffic quote all the same!

Comment

If anyone can send me those tapes, my email is
                  petejonesmusic@googlemail.com
                  I would really appreciate it.

Comment

Hi I have been looking and would love a copy!

Simon.fuller@gmx.com
                    Int interweb fantastic

Comment

I have a set. On in South africa. If anyone wants. Make me an offer. Full set in excellent condition

Comment

Hello Lyn, do you still have the Rainbow Week tape set? If so, how much would you be willing ot seel them for?
                        Thanks Aileen

Comment

Good morning all
                          I thought I would update my previous post regarding Rainbow week tapes.
                          i have had many requests for copies of these tapes ( not sure how people are finding my posts) anyway I have digitized them and can send copies via “we transfer” all I need is your email address
                          best to all Francis

Comment

I have some old Enid Blyton audio stories digitised.
                            http://www.youtube.com/v/wW6mqRyWNak

Comment

I used to love story cassettes. I collected the Story Teller series, which came out as a magazine-type publication with pictures and text, and a cassette you could listen too. I had all the binders and boxes for them all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47o_...nel=whitty1074

But the ones I loved the most were the Three Investigators. There were only two made, sadly. The Mystery of the Stuttering Parrot and The Secret of Terror Castle. I remember being genuinely scared by Terror Castle.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-Cw...cleStoryteller

Comment

Good morning all
                                I thought I would update my previous post regarding Rainbow week tapes.
                                i have had many requests for copies of these tapes I am in the process of uploading them on YouTube which should be done shortly (Monday is up) I can still send copies via “we transfer” all I need is an email address
                                best to all
                                You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

Working...
                                X