Arcade game question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arcade game question

Does anyone know the name of an arcade game from about 1985/86 it was similar to kung fu master as in he walked along platforms and hit people with a pair of nunchucks, the baddie people that you hit were all chinese looking and with long hair and wearing kimonos, im sure you could get into a lift to change platforms and laundry baskets are also involved too.
    I always thought it was called Nunchuck but cant find any info or pictures anywhere, thanks in advance.

Re: Arcade game question

Can't link you at moment, as work blocking me, but try searching for "Nunchackun"

Comment

Comment

Thank you very much thats the one, spent ages trying to find that.

Comment

I love that - in the 'Boss' fight - 'Enemy' is spelled 'Eneny' (unless I'm mistaken and that's the character's name!) Classic 'Engrish' !
          Their light of pocket torch, of signal flare,
          Licks at the edge of unsuspected places,
          While others scan, under an arc-lamp's glare,
          Nursery, kitchen sink, or their own faces.
          -Kingsley Amis

Comment

I never knew this game even existed. There were so many of these types of games back in the 80's it's really hard to keep track.

Comment

As basic as they are, they were entertaining.My son turns his nose up at them.he is a die hard xbox 360 fan.he has played other consoles.But i remember when i used to have a commodore 64 console i used to spend hours playing such games.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                I never knew this game even existed. There were so many of these types of games back in the 80's it's really hard to keep track.
                Me neither, and I'm pretty keen on the retro game scene too! I was arcade mad in the 80s..

Comment

Working...
                X