Don't talk - EAT!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't talk - EAT!

Anyone remember an advert for some food-product or other which had "Don't talk - eat!" as it's catchphrase?

According to my mum....it was the slogan from an old Fray Bentos ad...
    'You are a child of the universe,no less than the trees and the stars,you have a right to be here'

Comment

I thought it was "Butoni, real ravioli" I seem to recall a big muscly bloke eating his ravioli and saying in a squeaky voice "Don't talk, eat" but I do have these strange visions sometimes

Comment

Originally posted by wingman
        I thought it was "Butoni, real ravioli" I seem to recall a big muscly bloke eating his ravioli and saying in a squeaky voice "Don't talk, eat" but I do have these strange visions sometimes

Hmm....must be something to do with the bracing sea air and lingering stench of a billion rotten fish carcasses......I oft suffer from the same complaint.

To employ a much over-used cliche....'It's a small world'.

Indeed.
        'You are a child of the universe,no less than the trees and the stars,you have a right to be here'

Comment

Wow! Imagine that, two of us in Suffolk with computers! Are you a native or an incomer like me?

Comment

An incomer?....

Aren't we considered more like interlopers??

I know of a good few people with not only a PC but Broadband too..amazing,isn't it?

Their usage tends to be fairly restricted to sites slightly less lofty than this one however,which may explain why you don't see many EA folk posting here.....

Comment

Re: Don't talk - EAT!

It was, indeed, the Ravioli advert, and the big bloke did have a high pitched voice!

Comment

As far as I remember it was for a chicken supreme advert with a glam-rock sound track and somebody as a DJ doing it.
                Any corrections if i'm wrong?
                WELCOME TO HELL!!!

Comment

I remember it WAS a tinned ravioli advert, with a blonde hunky germanic type bloke in Lederhosen?

Comment

I seem to remember a native american saying it in the usual 'How' type voice!

Comment

Buitoni Ravioli: 1971/2

When I Was Good No One Remembered, When I Was Bad No One Forgot

Comment

Working...
                      X