Rosanne

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rosanne

I still watch this show just about every night as well on Nick-At-Nite with the Fresh Prince. I love Rosanne's style of comedy and the rest of the family is hilarious as well.

My favourite line from Roseanne is the one where DJ has been spying on his sister in the shower and he runs up to his mum and says, "Mum am I a PREvert?", and Roseanne says, "Oh no honey you're not a PREvert... you're a PERvert!"
    Do You Remember the 70s, 80s and 90s?
    http://www.DoYouRemember.co.uk

Comment

hahaha yeah.

or the one that was on last night where Darlene (sp?) says "So DJ, I heard you got playing with your instrument in band".

Comment

I don't normally like sitcoms, but Roseanne was a great show, and easily one of the best American shows ever on TV.

Comment

Re: Rosanne

it ran from october 18 1988 till may 20th 1997.
          there where 222 episodes.
          its country of origin is U.S.A.
          FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

I remember Channel 4 showing this a lot when they seemed to have the rights to loads of American sitcoms & showed them all in prime time.
            The Trickster On The Roof

Comment

Originally posted by Richard1978 View Post
              I remember Channel 4 showing this a lot when they seemed to have the rights to loads of American sitcoms & showed them all in prime time.
              i think it was on between 5 and 7 mate.

i watched it everytime it was on.

Comment

I used to love Roseanne. Darlene was my favourite. But towards the end Roseanne came across as nasty rather than funny and it was uncomfortable to watch. Wasn't surprised the show was cancelled.

Comment

I love Roseanne.Got season 5 and 6 from Santa! I think she did go off the rails for a bit right enough.

tulip

Comment

yeah roseanne did become more nasty i remember that.
                    wonder why the writers etc wanted her to be nasty as she was quite funny it did not do the show any favours.

why was it cancelled.

Comment

Originally posted by Richard1978 View Post
                      I'm sure it was on 9pm on a Friday night.
                      Heaven knows I'm miserable now.

Comment

Watched it initially, but got very tired very quickly of Ms Barr, as the character began to grate on me. Too loud, too crude.
                        And I realised via interviews that she was even more loud, vulgar and obnoxious in real life.

Comment

Working...
                        X