X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Darts

Well Elbmek, I can easily hitch up the M5 from Cheltenham to Brum
    sigpic
    Do you really believe the other side without provocation would launch so many ICBM's, subs and ships knowing that we would have no option to launch as well? It would break our MAD Treaty (Mutually Assured Destruction) not to mention the end of the world as we know it.

Comment

Originally posted by Zincubus View Post
      I'm don't watch darts but Sky news reporting that there won't be any 'attractive' young women on show for future televised darts competitions ... that's progress I guess .. wonder what the women in question think about that decision ..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
      all in favour darts is not about bimbo's

Comment

Yes Elbmek
        sigpic
        Do you really believe the other side without provocation would launch so many ICBM's, subs and ships knowing that we would have no option to launch as well? It would break our MAD Treaty (Mutually Assured Destruction) not to mention the end of the world as we know it.

Comment

Bulseye was amazing - I used to love it in it's originial run!

It was proper Weekend TV I think before all these talent shows became the host and Jim Bowen certainly made the show and Darts in-general more popular than ever!

What a host Jim was - the best no doubts!!

80sChav

Comment

Bullseye came at just the right time for Darts, which was having a boost in popularity in the mid 1980s, when Sid Waddle, Jockey Wilson & Eric Bristow were all household names.
            The Trickster On The Roof

Comment

Amazing how Bowen got the job, considering the fact that he had never been a game show host before, and had no connection with darts - mind you, one could say that about Jim Davidson and snooker.

I used to think that the BFH catchphrase on Bullseye was ironic because of the fact that the show was recorded in Nottingham, and the Lenton Lane studios were just a bus ride from where I lived.

Never liked the Dave Spikey version - far too ironic for my liking - it felt like a parody of Bowen's version.
              I've everything I need to keep me satisfied
              There's nothing you can do to make me change my mind
              I'm having so much fun
              My lucky number's one
              Ah! Oh! Ah! Oh!

Comment

Working...
              X