This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 80s photos needed for a book I'm writing

I have recently been commissioned to write a book for the History Press entitled 'An 80s Childhood' which, as you can probably imagine, is going to be a book about what life was like as a child in the 80s.

I need to source around 30 good quality original photos to go in the book that the owners are happy for me to use. I can't offer any money for the photos but if you have any photos you'd like to share in the book, please let me know.

I'm looking for original 80s photos, preferably with people in them wearing obviously 80s clothing, playing with 80s toys, watching 80s TV, eating 80s food or whatever. If the pictures are of you as children in the 80s then that would be even better. So long as it looks really 80s I'm interested.

The photos need to be scanned at the highest resolution possible and emailed to me at michael@doyouremember.co.uk and I will need to send you a release form to sign allowing me to use the photos in the book.

I'll keep you posted on progress with the book. 10,000 words written so far, another 40,000 to go!

Thanks in advance

Michael
    Do You Remember the 70s, 80s and 90s?
    http://www.DoYouRemember.co.uk
Working...
X