Ad_Forums-Top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone know what any of these 90's toys are?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone know what any of these 90's toys are?

Hello, I'm wondering if anyone can help me identify any of these toys, I've been thinking of them for years. And I'm always searching to see if I can find them. I've described them with the best of my ability...

.Rubber Wild Animal Puppets - Came in square cardboard boxes, exposed at front (Baboon, Lion, Cheetah)

.Red Goo Filled Goofy Character - Goo could be released by removing cap, the body was made of see through plastic (had bendy arms and legs - substance was like gooze/slimy) looked a bit like Spongebob.

.Fat Looking Alien Character - Mini variety as well (came in different colours) They were all the same despite being different colours, and looked like Alf and Watto from Star Wars. The Monster/Alien looked well built and had a huge belly

.Dead Looking Rotten Fish Rubber Puppet - Puppet came in an exposed box, and one of his eyes was a cross (to show he was dead) was dark green in colour? (Much like a Boglin)

.Battery Operated Silverback Gorilla - Had a button on belly, and (on/off) switch on foot. Once switched on, the gorilla would walk (w/wheels on feet) it's eyes would flash red, it's arms would raise and it would open it's mouth and give out a mechanic sounding roar. It was made of plastic, and had rubber hands.

All of these toys were made in the mid-nineties and I remember seeing them all at popular toy stores like Toys 'R' Us.
Working...
X