"Banned" Man Boobs ad.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Banned" Man Boobs ad.

I can recall an ad where, a man is sitting at table with his wife and her female chum, while they look at some photos. The man (husband) says summat like "Who's that fat bloke with the man-boobs?" The friend then says "That's my mother!". Then all of a sudden you see the man completely naked. (??) I can't recall what it was advertising. Summat to do with embarrasing yourself I think. It may have been banned as I only saw it about 3 times.

Anyone remember this?

Re: "Banned" Man Boobs ad.

I remember it, but not 100% sure what it was for, the fact he needed glasses maybe? Specsavers or something like that
    Heather

Comment

Hmm. I think it's either the WKD ads or the Peter Kay beer adverts myself.

Comment

Was it a Bisto advert? He calls the mother a gomba?

Comment

Hi,

It may well have been for WKD, but I'm not sure. It isn't that old either. I'm sure it was shown about three to four years back.

Any other guesses out there?

Comment

I'm pretty sure it was the Bisto advert. It starred the welsh guy that used to be in Eastenders once upon a time.

Comment

found a thread from 2004 on DS, seems Bisto is correct http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=174932

The actor was Richard Elis http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Huw_Edwards_(EastEnders)
              Heather

Comment

Yeah!

Comment

Working...
                X