Thread: Owl(Birds) fantasy book from the 80's...Please help me remember the title!!!!

Default Owl(Birds) fantasy book from the 80's...Please help me remember the title!!!!

Does anyone remember a childrens book that i read in the mid to late eighties whilst on holiday in the New Forest, i loved it but is is long since lost and i have racked my brians over the years and searched on-line etc for it but with no luck!! I don't remember everything but the story was based on a community of Owls and other birds also that lived in the british country side, there were some birds that were evil, birds of prey i think and there was a big battle, i think there were other animals involved also, and for some reason i think the cover was blue and might have had a moon on it? I wish i could remember more!!!

I know it's not much to go on but if any one can remember what this book is called that would be great!!

Thanks

Default Re: Owl(Birds) fantasy book from the 80's...Please help me remember the title!!!!

Has anyone remembered yet lol??