Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with a film title

One for all you geniuses out there

I am trying to track down film I saw on TV probably about 10 years ago although it could have been made before then, Im sure it was. I think the film may even have been banned at one point as it was quite violent

All i remember was it was about a gang of lads probably about 16. There is an older gang of men, hardened criminals and the youngsters smash up his prize car and old cortina or similar which was in pristine condition. The older gang find out who did this and grab the younger gang members and break their bones etc, beat them quite badly. I think it may have been set in northern ireland

Any hep appreciated

Re: Help with a film title

I am trying to remember the title of a weird film I once saw on TV years ago. It was about a young lad who was obsessed with funerals. He re vamped his car to make it look like a hearse. At one funeral he meets a weird old lady in her 80s and they become an itemI I think her name was Maud.
    The people of Oman don't like the Flintstones but the people of Abu Dhabi do!

Comment

^Harold & Maude

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0067185/

Comment

Thanks Sixtyten, it's been bugging me for ages. Very prompt response too, thanks!
        The people of Oman don't like the Flintstones but the people of Abu Dhabi do!

Comment

Working...
        X