Ad_Forums-Top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Plllzzzz help me find an old childhood pc game!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plllzzzz help me find an old childhood pc game!!!

I am trying to find a pc game that I played as a child (would have been around mid to late 90's)
    I can remember the goal was to collect a series of magical beans that were each animated with a personality, specifically one of the beans was a princess.
    I also remember one of the games on it had to do with making ice cream sundaes.
    I know it sounds odd.
    Does this sound familiar to anyone?

Re: Plllzzzz help me find an old childhood pc game!!!

There's a load of abandonware sites around.Maybe checking the games they have might jog your memory.
    That's all i can suggest i am afraid.I do not know those games you described.

Comment

Definitely beans? Not eggs? Because it struck me it could sound like the Dizzy games (if you saw the white egg characters as beans). I did wonder about the Mighty Beanz games, but they came later.

Can you elaborate on how you 'collected' the beans? In a maze, like pac-man pills, or by walking around 2D forest scenes? That sort of thing....

Jamo.

Comment

oh no...it's not one of the Dizzy games....but i remember that at the end of the game there was some sort of party. and the whole town was participating. i think i had to discover the hidden beans by searching the town. and the villain was a guy with a mustache ))

Comment

Working...
        X