Freaky circus film

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freaky circus film

I saw this film on TV quite a while ago. It may be in black & white but im not really sure. Its about a circus full of (and i hate using the word) freaks - 2 dwarves (husband and wife i think), a guy who has no legs and walks round on his hands and one who has no arms or legs and posibly more. And also a beautiful woman who pretty much seduces the male dwarf, getting him like putty in her hands. After he realises what she did and it hurt his wife the other freaks go after the woman and then i remember it goes to someone who looks like a ringmaster showing a group of people to a pit, and the once beatuiful woman is in there, now a crazed lunatic, no legs and scurrying around on her hands.

I think it may be before 70's but i hope someone knows what im talking about as i want to see if its on DVD cus id like to watch it again. Thanks.
    Growing old is inevitable but growing up is optional

Re: Freaky circus film

i thought of this film, not sure if its what you are looking for , called FREAKS made in 1932, this is the IMDB link

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0022913/

for its age its a disturbing film
    WHO'S THE TART?

Comment

Yep. That's Freaks for sure

Comment

Yup, i think thats the one

Comment

Yeah thats deffo the one And i found it on amazon, yay XD

Comment

It was directed by Tod Browning, there's a reference to it in the lyrics to David Bowie's song 'Diamond Dogs'-
            "..dressed like a priest you was,
            Tod Browning's freak you was".

Comment

Working...
            X