Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1970s stick on tanks game

Ok...

Am looking for some answers to a "game" I had, must have been about 1973.

I had a fold out scene (probably A3 size when unfolded). On the scene (cant remember what it was of but think it was like a track with hills behind) I could stick pladtic shaped tanks and soldiers. The shapes were in colour. They could be removed and put back on again. Like fuzzy felt but completely different. Might have been planes too.

Any help?

Ta

Re: 1970s stick on tanks game

Hmmm are you sure they were removable ?

I remember being bought a card scene of a fort, ship or battlefield and you had to 'rub out' the figures from, what looked like tracing paper, by scribbling on the back of the figure. Once traced onto the scene they were permanent.

I didn't have many of these, as my Father always said they were really expensive. I only got one when I was ill or something.

Comment

Re: 1970s stick on tanks game

I think the ones you mean are the books with the transfers included. I had one called Baron Richtofen....got another one with the transfers still nearly complete from ebay.

The thing I was describing was a shiny (plastic coated) scene that these taks and stuff could be put onto, would stick to and then could be removed.

Comment

Working...
      X