Do You Remember Meet Up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do You Remember Meet Up?

Has the site ever had a meet up of its members? Maybe we should arrange some, bring along some old games like Kerplunk, Mastermind etc and simply have a good chinwag and a laugh...?

Re: Do You Remember Meet Up?

That'd be great! I'd be up for that!
    Heaven knows I'm miserable now.

Comment

Sounds good. We are all a bit spread out though! Still, I'd be interested in principle

Comment

I'd be up for it. Getting everyone together might be a problem but it's a good idea.
        1976 Vintage

Comment

And the ones that could not possibly attend, for logistic or family commitments, could see pictures and minutes of the event? Lovely idea!

Comment

Well we could do regional ones couldn't we? I'm in Reading so I could come to a London/South East one. I think we'd have a nice time as this is one of those forums where theres rarely a fall out.

Comment

That is trus, not many fall outs on here, no need for them? Everyone seems to want to surround themselves with past memories and that is so comforting? We need to hang on to nice memories don't we?

Comment

It sounds a great idea, why not. It could be really good I think.

Comment

Originally posted by Trickyvee View Post
                  I'd be up for it. Getting everyone together might be a pylroblem but it's a good idea.
                  Good point there. Assuming it would be somewhere in the UK, where would it be?

I for one happen to live in Bath. I'd happily attend if it's in Bristol or Swindon, I wouldn't mind going if it's in Reading. Would people from Newcastle, Manchester or anywhere in Scotland want to travel to Bristol or Reading though?

Realistically there would have to be several meet-ups,one in each BBC regional centre (Plymouth, Bristol, Southampton, Birmingham, Manchester etc). In the case of Wales, Swansea might be better than Cardiff for south Wales members (being as Cardiff is so close to Bristol). Scotland could do with at least two meet-ups (Glasgow and Aberdeen).
                  I am 13 ... times 4.

Comment

Working...
                  X