primary school computer game with temples and robots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• primary school computer game with temples and robots

This has been bugging me for days now and I cant find anything online about what its called.
    you had a helicopter i think and you had to navigate it about this jungle and land it near these temples. then you go in the temples and you have to complete puzzles. I think it might have been something to do with maths or science maybe. and im pretty sure there were robots in it too.

please help, im going insane

Re: primary school computer game with temples and robots

Know how you feel. Chances are it was by the people who made Granny's Garden and Dragon's World if it helps.
    WELCOME TO HELL!!!

Comment

It rings a bell, I remember playing something like this at school in groups of 3-4. My group was unlucky to not to finish it in our allotted time.

There was another set in space by the same company.
      The Trickster On The Roof

Comment

Funny Story,
        I was playing zoo tycoon, and i remembered i used to play it in primary school. Then i remembered that i used to play another game too and i remembered little things about it, like the temples and robots and lots of trees, so i Googled every single thing i could remember about it. Then i gave up, and here we are like a month later and i was playing zoo tycoon again (don't judge me, its addictive and my zoo is awesome) anyway, i was cleaning up Lion **** and you know taking care of my zoo, and the name of the game just came to me! I have no idea how cleaning lion **** made me remember, but yeah...

It was called 'Crystal Rainforest'

Comment

Working...
        X