Ad_Forums-Top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fans of 80's the young Ones and Bottom will love Rik Mayall's new Bombardier ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fans of 80's the young Ones and Bottom will love Rik Mayall's new Bombardier ads

Hey everyone, thought id post these videos up for fans of Rik Mayall in The Young ones and Bottom, he's fronting the new Bombardier TV adverts, very funny.

Re: Fans of 80's the young Ones and Bottom will love Rik Mayall's new Bombardier ads

boy i do like these rik is great in everything he was in.
    love bottom and the young ones.
    FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

Re: Fans of 80's the young Ones and Bottom will love Rik Mayall's new Bombardier ads

Can't stand them. Its basically him acting or rather SHOUTING like that moronic buffoon Flash Heart from Black Adder....about the only time I've liked him was in The Young Ones-as an ensemble cast-and in The New Statesman, which was extremely topical...Bottom was funny, once, but it just jars on my nerves now....as does Mayall.

Comment

I agree, The man's an idiot!
        Bottom was NEVER funny

Comment

Originally posted by sixtyten View Post
          I agree, The man's an idiot!
          Bottom was NEVER funny
          some find bottom funny and some do not mate.
          we all find different things finny.
          be boring if we all thought the same.

Comment

I more or less discovered "Bottom" not too long ago and find it hilarious, especially Rik's facial expressions. I can watch it over and over and every time it's still funny.

Comment

glad u like it mate.
              strange how you can miss a show for so long it somehow passes you by eh v.b.

ive been watching it since it first was on telly.

it never fails to entertain.

those ads are great.

Originally posted by victorbrunswick View Post
              I more or less discovered "Bottom" not too long ago and find it hilarious, especially Rik's facial expressions. I can watch it over and over and every time it's still funny.
              Last edited by darren; 10-02-2013, 05:51.

Comment

I came to discover these shows mainly through youTube. Even though "The Young Ones" was aired in the US, to my knowledge "Bottom" never was. And I was just recently watching "Teenage Kicks." I love this bit where Ade briefly becomes Eddie Hitler once again.

Comment

Originally posted by victorbrunswick View Post
                  LMAO yep, totally agree

Comment

So thats why you missed out on bottom because you where living in the u.s.
                    that explains it.

its coming back this year for another series.

no matter how often i watch it it still cracks me up.

Comment

I've always been a big fan of Rik, but I think those ads are terrible.

Comment

I loved the young ones,at the time it was one of the better sit-coms on telly.Mostly watched it to follow the exploits of neil or vivian.Those two were really funny.Never really been a fan of Rik Mayall.

Comment

young ones never went for long episode wise.

which was sad great show though.

Originally posted by battyrat View Post
                          I loved the young ones,at the time it was one of the better sit-coms on telly.Mostly watched it to follow the exploits of neil or vivian.Those two were really funny.Never really been a fan of Rik Mayall.

Comment

Working...
                          X