Hello from Melbourne, Australia!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Melbourne, Australia!!

Was looking for info on the Petite Post Office Set and found this forum. Wow!! Brill!!
    I grew up on the Isle of Sheppey 1975 and moved to Oz late 80's. This is so cool!!
    My memories of toys, music, television shows, books are very strong, say '78-'86.
    I'll have lots of input here and raise unique things to discuss. Above all I miss England,
    so is great to reconnect. I am a qualified chef and love food but aim to teach soon.
    I still have all my childhhod lego sets, quite a few books and toys and am trying to replace what I lost over the years. Thank you!!!

Re: Hello from Melbourne, Australia!!

Welcome to DYR Get posting!
    Heather

Comment

Originally posted by lucked View Post
      Was looking for info on the Petite Post Office Set and found this forum. Wow!! Brill!!
      I grew up on the Isle of Sheppey 1975 and moved to Oz late 80's. This is so cool!!
      My memories of toys, music, television shows, books are very strong, say '78-'86.
      I'll have lots of input here and raise unique things to discuss. Above all I miss England,
      so is great to reconnect. I am a qualified chef and love food but aim to teach soon.
      I still have all my childhhod lego sets, quite a few books and
      toys and am trying to replace what I lost over the years. Thank you!!!
      welcome mate or should i say g,day mate.
      its a great forum and im sure u will love it here.
      FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

Hi cobber
        I had to look twice at your nickname,I thought my eyes were deceiving me for a minute

I'm an ex Brit ,too. Well, i will ALWAYS be a brit but i mean i was originally from England as well

Comment

Hello and welcome Lucked

Originally posted by lucked View Post
          I still have all my childhhod lego sets, quite a few books and toys and am trying to replace what I lost over the years. Thank you!!!
          I was surprised at the rush of emotion I got opening a couple of parcels from ebay! Wonderful being able to replace favourite toys you'd thought you'd never see again - whatever your age!

Comment

Originally posted by ClaudineJones View Post
            Hello and welcome Lucked

I was surprised at the rush of emotion I got opening a couple of parcels from ebay! Wonderful being able to replace favourite toys you'd thought you'd never see again - whatever your age!
            it does not surprise me CJ that you and lucked get such a rush from getting old toys again.
            hope you are liking it here lucked.
            FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

Working...
            X