Ad_Forums-Top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

can anyone help me about movies regarding a civil war?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can anyone help me about movies regarding a civil war?

i want to know about a list of movies about a civil war where they are still using those old cannons and horses. Just like the movie " The last of the Mohicans" only the setting is more about men riding in horses fighting against those with cannons and rifles from the top of a building or somewhat like a castle or something...I could not just recall it since i was very young those times..hope you can help me or give some list so that i would be able to see that movie once again... By the way thank you in advance!!! hope that your helping hands would always be open for those who needed help...Thank you very much...

Re: can anyone help me about movies regarding a civil war?

Could it be the film: The Good,The Bad and The Ugly?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAYTAr_rQ5c

Comment

Better still...

Comment

the link has been removed but i will find ways to look for it...thanks for this suggestion friend Moonvisage

Comment

was it Zulu with Michael Caine?

Comment

The Flashing Blade
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-ZEDNkZ2L4

Comment

Jeez, quite a few of these types of films were made, can't really remember anything off the top of my head atm

are you sure it was a film and not a TV series ??

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0088583/
              DON'T TELL HIM YOUR NAME PIKE!!

Comment

The Pride and the Prejudice?
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=V4j8dUxfPqI

Comment

i never knew about characters cause really i was very young when i saw that movie but that could help i guess... can you give me some info about Zulu and Michael Caine regarding their movie?!!! thanks in advance

Comment

Originally posted by I. R. Fincham View Post
                    i think i am getting closer i am not certain yet... i could remember that in the movie there was a scene where they attacked a camp something like a castle or that is not quiet easy to penetrate... the ones attacking were riding in horses... a kid maybe was able to enter their camp and hide on an armor of a knight appearing like a statue but empty inside and he could see through the visor that is as far as i could remember that is what i have seen...

Comment

yeah maybe!!! i could not really remember it but thanks for this suggestion i am going search this on the net...by the way i love this suggestion...thanks man you are great!!!

Comment

thank you all for suggesting you've done a good job...i really appreciated your help...i can't wait to see this movie

Comment

Flashing Blade could be the movie but i have not seen young boys who hid inside the armor of a knight he hid there as if he was a statue and sees from the visor

Comment

Sounds like Beau Geste. It's been filmed numerous times.

There was a 1982 BBC version. The title character as a child hides inside a suit of armour at the start of episode 2.

The title character as an adult fights in a battle.

This might not be the same version you saw.

Comment

Braveheart was a civil war film I think
                              sigpic
                              Do you really believe the other side without provocation would launch so many ICBM's, subs and ships knowing that we would have no option to launch as well? It would break our MAD Treaty (Mutually Assured Destruction) not to mention the end of the world as we know it.

Comment

Working...
                              X