40 Today!!!! Star attraction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 40 Today!!!! Star attraction

Many Happy returns on hitting the BIG 40.
    Life begins for you here or so they say.
    Have an excellent day
    Heather

Re: 40 Today!!!! Star attraction

Yes happy birthday to star attraction.
    Yes your best days are still ahead of you.
    FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

Happy Birthday! Have a fab day

Comment

Thank you very much for wishing me a happy birthday. I had no access to the internet all day yesterday, so I've only just discovered this one day late.

I got up at 4:30am to catch the 6:13 train from Bath to Reading for onward train to Staines. Whilst there I stopped to enjoy a coffee at Starbucks in the High Street before catching the bus to Thorpe Park - the main attraction of my day out.

From just before 10am to around 5:30pm I was in Thorpe Park. Being an unusually hot sunny day for the end of September it was busy there, with long queues for some rides. Anyhow I had 13 rides. There were a few rides I didn't go on, either because of lack of time, or their being out of action, but never mind.

Around 6:30pm I went to The George Wetherspoons in Staines town centre for a celebratory dinner, before catching the 20:53 train to Reading for onward train to Bath. I finally reached home just before 11:30pm. All in all, a mega fun 40th birthday.

That's not the be all and end all. Tomorrow I'm having a celebratory pub lunch with my family.

I'll write a more in-depth report on my blog as soon as I can, when it's ready I'll post a link to it.
        I am 13 ... times 4.

Comment

Originally posted by Star Attraction View Post
          Thank you very much for wishing me a happy birthday. I had no access to the internet all day yesterday, so I've only just discovered this one day late.

I got up at 4:30am to catch the 6:13 train from Bath to Reading for onward train to Staines. Whilst there I stopped to enjoy a coffee at Starbucks in the High Street before catching the bus to Thorpe Park - the main attraction of my day out.

From just before 10am to around 5:30pm I was in Thorpe Park. Being an unusually hot sunny day for the end of September it was busy there, with long queues for some rides. Anyhow I had 13 rides. There were a few rides I didn't go on, either because of lack of time, or their being out of action, but never mind.

Around 6:30pm I went to The George Wetherspoons in Staines town centre for a celebratory dinner, before catching the 20:53 train to Reading for onward train to Bath. I finally reached home just before 11:30pm. All in all, a mega fun 40th birthday.

That's not the be all and end all. Tomorrow I'm having a celebratory pub lunch with my family.

I'll write a more in-depth report on my blog as soon as I can, when it's ready I'll post a link to it.

we would never forget your birthday mate.
          well im very happy you had a great day mate.

you may be forty in terms of yrs but you are still 21 in your head.
          FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

Have a very happy 40th birthday.

Comment

no going back now LOL
              DON'T TELL HIM YOUR NAME PIKE!!

Comment

At last, here is a full report about my birthday outing to Thorpe Park on Friday 30 September 2011.

In addition, I had a special birthday T-shirt, of my own personal design, printed for me about a week before my birthday. Here is me wearing it on my birthday: front and back
                I am 13 ... times 4.

Comment

Loving the T shirt. Many happy returns!
                  1976 Vintage

Comment

Working...
                  X