X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What old / retro computers and consoles do you currently own

Originally posted by nuttytigger View Post
    SNES - still play only got 4 games.
    Master System - thats my husbands, dunno how many games he's got.
    PSone - no idea what games, not played in years.
    Wii - still play, about 15 games.
    DSiXL - we have one each, but lost count of games, still use them.
    actually nutty i thought you where the husband.

never heard of the dsixl.
    what does it look like.
    FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

It's a big version of the Nintendo DSi Lite.

Comment

Still have all my old comps/consoles. Not always the originals though, some have had to be replaced as time and overuse has caught up with them:

Phillips Videopac (non-working)
        Atari 2600 (non-working)
        ZX81
        ZX Spectrum
        ZX Spectrum +2
        Sega Master System
        Sega Mega Drive
        Nintendo SNES (never had a NES)
        Sega Saturn
        Playstation
        Playstation 2
        Xbox
        Xbox 360
        Numerous PC's if they count, most have been cannibalised for bits.

Cheers,
        Finnthedude.

Comment

Originally posted by darren View Post
          actually nutty i thought you where the husband.

never heard of the dsixl.
          what does it look like.
          Haha, no I'm the wife! What made you think I was a dude?

This website is helpful about the XLs http://www.dsi-xl.co.uk/

Comment

I have a sega mega drive. My son bought it for me a couple of years ago. I used to play his when he was very young when he was at school lol...........absolutely love columns...........so addictive

Comment

Originally posted by nuttytigger View Post
              Haha, no I'm the wife! What made you think I was a dude?

This website is helpful about the XLs http://www.dsi-xl.co.uk/
              it was your username that made me think that.

cheers for the link.

Comment

sega mega drive ( brand new too )

Comment

It was all about the Amiga 600. Street Fighter 2 always looked better on an Amiga than the Megadrive. I couldn't have been so skilled at SF2 without the dedication and practice on this game...

Click image for larger version

Name:	SF1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	46.2 KB
ID:	260001

Comment

Originally posted by shilton dipper View Post
                    I have a sega mega drive. My son bought it for me a couple of years ago. I used to play his when he was very young when he was at school lol...........absolutely love columns...........so addictive
                    I don't play columns anymore due to the fact that it is so flaming addictive, you just lose too many hours on the thing, problem is the same thing has happened with bejewelled 2 on the mac, thankfully the game automatically saves when you shut down.

Comment

Originally posted by spuggybridge View Post
                      I don't play columns anymore due to the fact that it is so flaming addictive, you just lose too many hours on the thing, problem is the same thing has happened with bejewelled 2 on the mac, thankfully the game automatically saves when you shut down.
                      im sure you will play columns again mate.
                      it must be good and if you want to pass a few houes its perfect for that.

Comment

I used to play Columns many moons ago so much so i used to just play it on its hardest level.But moved on from that now.Still have the odd blast on sonic.
                        sigpic

Comment

I've got about a dozen Spectrums, half a dozen C=64s, 3 Acorn Electrons, a couple of VIC 20s, a Trash 80, a few Amstrads and an Acorn Archimedes. All of which work, surprisingly!
                          If it's lasted this long, it's worth keeping!

Comment

Originally posted by Llamarama View Post
                            I've got about a dozen Spectrums, half a dozen C=64s, 3 Acorn Electrons, a couple of VIC 20s, a Trash 80, a few Amstrads and an Acorn Archimedes. All of which work, surprisingly!
                            thats impressoive mate.
                            did you get all these back in the day or have u bought them again recently from e bay etc.

you must have tons of games.

Comment

Car boot sales from when I was in my early teenage years. I remember cycling from South Shields to cullercoats with a friend and coming home with a back pack full of games and 2 carrier bags of spectrum bits precariously balanced on my handlebars! I've got a good few games for the speccys, and some C=64 games, but not alot for anything else, tend to try and find tape recordings from the internet or BASIC games to type in.
                              If it's lasted this long, it's worth keeping!

Comment

Originally posted by Llamarama View Post
                                Car boot sales from when I was in my early teenage years. I remember cycling from South Shields to cullercoats with a friend and coming home with a back pack full of games and 2 carrier bags of spectrum bits precariously balanced on my handlebars! I've got a good few games for the speccys, and some C=64 games, but not alot for anything else, tend to try and find tape recordings from the internet or BASIC games to type in.
                                fair play to you hun.
                                i assume thats only a few yrs back you did that cycling.
                                Its amazing what can be found at carboots regarding games.
                                i know a fella a few months back he got a vectrex with tions of games for no more than a few quid.
                                if you really want to get games there are websites where you can buy them cheap
                                tyhats how i get mine.

Comment

Working...
                                X