No announcement yet.

kids tv show or cartoon early 90s help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kids tv show or cartoon early 90s help!

hi,

this just came into my head, i remember watching a kids program maybe cartoon about children who when they go to sleep at night and fall asleep, they go into a dreamland. they can all meet up together and go on adventures. i seem to remember something about them going over a rainbow. and they had to be back in a certain place in the dreamland so they were ready to go back when they woke up from dreaming or something!!!

anyone have any idea what this might have been

a bit patchy on the detail sorry!!
    thanks!!!

Re: kids tv show or cartoon early 90s help!

Potsworth & Company.

Comment

thanku thanku thanku!!

wow how great to be able to see this after about 15 years!!! its all came flooding back to me now!! thanks for helping me remember

Comment

I'm embarrassed to say I had a huge crush on skateboard girl. The shame.

Comment

I remember this quite well, each of the main characters gained a special skill while in the Dreamzone.

For some reason the name was changed from The Dreamzone Kids, which was the original title.
          The Trickster On The Roof

Comment

I remember how the smallest boy had a teddy Dinosaur and in the Dream zone he became real...

Comment

wow - just watched this and remember the opening titles when he paints the screen!

Comment

who rembers fireman sam

Best Years Of My Childhood Was Growing Up In The Late 90's and the early 2000's . before the world went Mad

Comment

Working...
                X