Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marks & Spencer own brand cheese ball's

Does anyone else remember these ??? they were absolutely amazing
    My Mam used to buy them in for new year and put them on the party susan, but if I found the bags I would eat them
    as far as I remember they were a Maize and Potato snack, and the cheese flavouring was damned excellent too I think M&S stopped getting them , so I went a few year without
    Then I bought a bag of cheese balls from our local spar shop, OMG...they were exactly the same!!! they stopped selling them after a few years too, and needless to say I haven't had a bag since ( would kill for a packet now tho ) last bag I had was 16/19 years ago

does anyone remember them or indeed know if they are still around ?? can't find nothing on the net :?

Cheers
    Stuart...
    DON'T TELL HIM YOUR NAME PIKE!!

Re: Marks & Spencer own brand cheese ball's

I think I know what you mean! Have you tried looking in stores like LIDL and ALDI? try their own brand snacks?

Comment

Are they the ones with a cream cheese filling?
      The Trickster On The Roof

Comment

hmmm never thought of Lidl's etc

No Richard, these were more like Crisps, very similar to wotsits but they were Round and a thousand times better

have already tried these but they are no where near it
        http://www.mysupermarket.co.uk/tesco...alls_150g.html
        Last edited by culnara; 09-10-2011, 00:29.

Comment

You could get cheese balls in Tescos. I actually went to get some yesterday after reading this thread and found that they have changed them to Wotsit shapes, but there were some others there that were balls, a budget brand. Not sure what they are like though.
          1976 Vintage

Comment

Originally posted by Trickyvee View Post
            You could get cheese balls in Tescos. I actually went to get some yesterday after reading this thread and found that they have changed them to Wotsit shapes, but there were some others there that were balls, a budget brand. Not sure what they are like though.
            Yeah thats the ones I tried but they are No where near the same

maybe I'll get in touch with M&S and ask the question..what ever happened to.........??

Comment

Working...
            X