another vague movie description

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• another vague movie description

okay so i recall seeing this short, it was similar to like freekshow and things of that nature(atleast i think that but im not fully sure cause i either caught only a certain part of it, or just cant remember enough to consider it a movie) well basically it was about a mummy, im pretty sure he was looking for his wife. most of all what i remember was him going to a hospital and the doctors thinking he was a traumatic burn victim, shortly after realizing he had no pulse (definitely was kind of funny) another big clue was i don't think he had the ability to speak. i tend to get the memory of this confused with that disney movie under wraps, and ive often referred to him as harold the mummy when explaining the first said forgotten movie. (i understand its irrelevance) but no one ever seems to know what im talking about, you guys never let me down though. is it tales from the darkside, i actually recalled chunk from goonies being in a similar freekshow type movie short about his like father being a couch potato. wasn't sure if the two of them were in the same line up

Re: another vague movie description

Amazing Stories - Episode 4 Daddy Mummy
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0088478/episodes

Chunk ( Jeff Cohen) was Episode 10- Remote Control Man

Heather

Comment

It sounds like the short story entitled Mummy Daddy from the Amazing Stories TV series which also received a UK video release.

I remember it well

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0511109/

Just beat me to it by a matter of minutes Huggie
      Last edited by goldenone; 19-10-2011, 13:28.

Comment

LOL,whats 5 minutes between friends?
        Heather

Comment

thanks again huggie! you too goldenone you guys got it right on the money.

Comment

Working...
          X