biscuits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• biscuits

can anyone remember elevensees biscuits ..I remember the name but cant remember what they looked like

Re: biscuits

I remember the name, but can't remember what they were.

Comment

Where they a round chocolate covered biscuit in a foil wrapper with a clock on it?

Comment

I've been looking for old fashioned 'morning coffee' biscuits for a while. I know you can still get them but I want the ones with the art deco-style coffee pot and cup on them. All the modern ones I've found don't have a picture on them. Does anybody know if these are still available anywhere?
        1976 Vintage

Comment

Originally posted by Trickyvee View Post
          I've been looking for old fashioned 'morning coffee' biscuits for a while. I know you can still get them but I want the ones with the art deco-style coffee pot and cup on them. All the modern ones I've found don't have a picture on them. Does anybody know if these are still available anywhere?
          i know the ones u mean mate and i can get them here in northern ireland.

it does seem with old biscuits where you live can matter greatly as to what old biscuits you can and cannot get.
          FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

Working...
          X