horror movie late 1980`s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• horror movie late 1980`s

a vhs i got from a hire shop in the late `80s cant remember much about it or what it was called....
    a scientist invents a machine that uses part of the brain that is unused or something like that during his experiments he starts seeing things that look like transparent fish floating about he starts to get deformed and i seem to recall a tentacle growing out of his forehead
    can anyone put a name to it from that brief description

Re: horror movie late 1980`s

Altered States ???

Comment

Deffo sounds like it to me

Comment

The film is definetely FROM BEYOND, i've just got it down from the loft it initially took me bloody ages to get hold of it, classic 80's horror.

Comment

Yeah certainly is 'From Beyond', haven't seen it in years. Great film starring Jeffery Combs star of 'Re-animator' too.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgZuCXY-vR8

Comment

EEEH! BYE ECK!!! That does look goode verily! I saw the youtube link and remembered the film poster - half the mans face was 'weird' like the one that said 'I'm going to kiss you' (No taa...) The whole films on youtube an all! I like these old horror flicks that used animatronics like The Thing or this...The Thing was really good. Sadly, they've made a 'prequel' to it (which is basically the same story told from the p.o.v. of the Norwegian Camp and how they found Thingy and annoyed him, apparently you'll get to see him in his 'pure form' when hes defrosted. Maybe they put him in a microwave and it annoyed him??? And maybe he was a she...anyhow, sounds pretty bad hence its delays in being released...).

Comment

thats the one -from beyond

Comment

I read they've released an uncut version of it on dvd a few years ago...I watched it on youtube last night fast-forwarding through boring bits, the main actor has this constant look of panic on his face that rivals Steve Ralsbeck and Peter Firths in Lifeforce! Mind you, I didn't agree with the s and m gear bit...too rude. lol.

Comment

I think the trailer for this ended with the tentacle-head guy saying "Humans are... such easy prey." looked too sick for one as myself with a crazy vivid imagination. I like sleeping at night!

Comment

Working...
                    X